1. All payments must be for the correct amount
2. Acceptable forms of payment are: personal cheques and bank cheques. Please make all cheques payable to Tamarix Onesolutions Sdn Bhd.
3. Tamarix Onesolutions Sdn Bhd is not responsible for any cash payments handlings which is not done via our company bank account.
4. We reserve the right to hold or withdraw any payment you make to us if we are investigating your account with us for wrongful use.
Here are our Standard Terms for Products & Services eligible for a refund in Tamarix Onesolutions Sdn Bhd.
1. You may request a full refund within 14 days of purchase our product/services.
2. A product/service must be cancelled before we can issue a refund.
3. After 14 days, the amount paid would not be refundable at all.
4. All refund requests must include the valid reason you are asking for a refund.
5. All requests for account cancellation must be submitted in writing.
6. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and the signed confirmation order form.
7. As for web development services, once design mockups are created and sent to customer, we retain the right to bill you for the time taken to create the mockups.
8. Other services including, but not limited to Graphic Design, Audio & Video Editing, Web design and development are typically custom projects. Each project is evaluated individually to estimate the total project cost, based upon the unique needs of each client.
9. In the case, where customer have not correspond to our communication via email/phone for more than 30 days. They should provide a valid reason, for us to consider the refund.
1. Change of Account Domain. Once a domain has gone through the change of account process, it is no longer eligible for a refund.
2. Domain Monitoring
3. Domain Buy Services
4. Expert Services
5. Professional Web Design Services
6. Hosting Services (Expert Services, custom support, etc.)
7. Redemption Domain Names
8. Redemption Fees
9. Email relays
10. Web Design
11. Graphic Design
Note: Stated terms above are effective from May, 2013